To Our Valued Patients,
We are now open to see patients in person in our office who have urgent orthopedic issues. Our team is also available by phone at (248) 373-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to help schedule appointments and answer all of your questions.
We also continue to offer telehealth appointments Monday and Wednesday. These telehealth appointments allow us to provide quality health care services to you safely and remotely. You can access these appointments via desktop computers, tablets, or mobile decises.
We anticipate that our state, local government and health agencies will begin lifting some restrictions that are affecting in-office care and out-patient surgery by the first week of May. We want to assure you that as these restrictions are lifted we will continue to utilize every safe practice guidelines to assure your safety and ours.
These safe practice measures include the following:
- All staff and patients will be required to wear masks.
- Our staff is being screened daily before they begin working.
- Prescreening phone calls will be made to all patients.
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines family members will be asked to wait in their vehicle during the appointment, with the exceptions for minors and previously discussed extenuating circumstances.
- Our common areas are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected multiple times a day.
- All our common area doors are being left open to minimize the constant touching of handles.
- We are limiting our direct patient contact by our non-clinical staff.
- Our frequently shared items such as pens, tissue boxes, business cards, seating are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected.
- We have removed all newspaper and magazines.
- We have placed extra hand sanitizer around the office and encourage all staff and patients to use it often, as well as wash hands thoroughly.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this difficult time. Our mission to provide comprehensive, timely and compassionate care has not changed. We will remain in direct communication with local, state and federal health care agencies and will continue to update you with the latest recommendations, testing and relief from further government restrictions as soon as we become aware.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding any orthopedic concerns, appointment requests, rescheduling, or how the COVID pandemic is affecting your care with our practice. Our staff looks forward to providing the best care possible during a trying time with the safest practices possible.
Dr. Samani and Staff